Akai Announces New MPK Road 88 Keyboard Controller
Akai Professional, an official partner of Winter Music Conference (WMC) 2019, has announced its new MPK Road 88 keyboard controller. Aimed at touring professionals, the product features Akai’s exclusive Model-A premium 88-key velocity-sensitive keybed with aftertouch, 4-output USB soundcard, MIDI in/out connectors, and three variable pedal inputs, which are all integrated into a road-ready travel case with carrying handle. The MPK Road 88 also features the feel of hammer action keys and the versatility of a built-in soundcard, meaning users can integrate their virtual instrument libraries into their performance.
The MPK Road 88 will be available in Q1 2019 and will retail in the US at $899.
Check out some product photos and videos of the MPK Road 88 in action below.
Read some of the MPK Road 88 features below and read the full product details on the Akai Professional website.
- 88-key velocity-sensitive, graded hammer-action keyboard with aftertouch
- On-board 4 output USB Soundcard built-in with 2 TRS Aux and 2 TRS main outputs
- MIDI-In and MIDI-Out connectors for connection to sound modules, sequencers and more
- 3 variable pedal inputs (standard footswitch and variable pedal compatible
- Transpose, Split and Preset selection Controls
- Dedicated volume control for precise adjustment of Main, Aux and Headphone outputs
- Integrated road-ready travel case with carry handle