WMC – Music. Technology. Education. Culture.
35 YEARS STRONG
In 2019 Miami saw the rebirth of one of its most iconic brands, in 2020 the legendary Winter Music Conference celebrates its 35th anniversary as the longest-running conference of its kind. The annual gathering that helped give birth to an entire industry from its humble beginnings back in 1985 is now stronger than ever with a renewed sense of purpose and direction. Under the umbrella of Miami Music Week, the Winter Music Conference [WMC] will return to Miami Beach next March with even more updates and insightful programming that will bring together a new generation of industry professionals and music consumers for a week of unforgettable experiences in the incredible Faena District.
WMC will now offer three different badges to allow attendees to dial in their experience with precisely the programming they are looking for. Whether you are a fan looking to catch up with your favorite artists or an industry newcomer looking to take your next step in the business or a seasoned professional looking to grow your network, we have the programming you are looking for.
- Main Stage – Panels with your favorite artists and thought leaders discussing a variety of topics.
- Exhibition Hall – Visit vendor booths from the top electronic music hardware and software brands along with our new education stage with demos and how-to sessions.
- Amphitheater – Educational and technology panels along with a variety of networking events
- All Basic Programming +
- Industry Panels – For more seasoned attendees, we will continue to offer our sessions in Breakout Room 1, focusing on a variety of more industry-specific topics curated for working professionals.
- Nightlife Programming – Access to all of WMC’s Sanctioned Events and opening party
- Ltd Edition WMC Messenger Bag
- All Plus Programming +
- Mentor Sessions – Small classroom size q&a sessions with artists, thought leaders, and top industry professionals. A fantastic opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business.
- Education Sessions – Small classroom seminars focused on DJing, entry, and intermediate level production techniques taught by artists and our education partners.