Music and Addiction
In this session you will learn about the power of music in addressing addiction. This session will discuss how music affects the brain, heart and soul; breaks down emotional barriers and can be used as a positive anchor for long term treatment and recovery. This session will also focus on the rise in addiction within the EDM and music community and how to help someone who is an addict.
- Natalia De La Cruz - Recovery Unplugged
- Kristen Cappiello - Face The Music Foundation
- Naomi Fabricant - Face The Music Foundation
- Harold Owens - MusiCares Foundation
- Paul Pellinger - Recovery Unplugged