DEMO LISTENING WORKSHOP
Looking to get signed or seeking direction?
Take advantage of this rare forum for you to be heard, critiqued, and possibly asked to stick around to exchange contact information.
SUBMITTING YOUR DEMO
Submit your song and brief bio with your photo and contact information. Space is limited and slots are filled in the order they are received. You will be notified as to when you are scheduled to be heard.
Deadline: Friday, February 28, 2014
If you were unable to reserve a spot in advance, there will be a standby list for each workshop. Artists must report to the workshop room one half hour prior to the scheduled start time in order to be included on this list.
This does not mean you are guaranteed a listening spot. Once advanced submissions have been accommodated and as time permits, artists will be called from the standby list on a first come first serve basis.
Please note that panelists will determine how much of your track will be heard in order to base a critique.
- Indicate track number if applicable.
- Indicate a reference point if your submission does not start at the beginning of the CD. Also indicate a reference point for the hook of the song.
- Please submit demo in CD audio format which can be played universally.
- You will not be permitted to approach the workshop engineer prior to or during the session.
- Only one track will be accepted for each representative, whether they are artist, manager, or producer.
- You must include a contact name, email address and phone number so that we may contact you, as well as a brief bio and photo.
- Submissions will not be returned.
Winter Music Conference
3450 NE 12th Terrace
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
Phone: (954) 563-4444
ATTN: Listening Workshop