Winter Music Conference
Winter Music Conference, in its 30th consecutive year, is one of the most publicized annual music gatherings in the world. A pivotal platform for the advancement of the industry, WMC attracts over 1900 artists and music industry delegates from 70 countries and over 100,000 event attendees each year for a concentrated schedule of more than 400 events, parties, seminars and workshops.
Established in 1985, WMC is the largest EDM industry gathering of its kind in the world.
- During the annual season from August to March, WMC generates over 1 Billion unique viewer media impressions and more than 4 Billion media impressions worldwide.
- 2,000,000+ visitors from 209 countries and territories log on to the WMC website annually.
- 100,000+ Event Attendees participate in WMC Week each year.
- 3,500+ Music Industry Professionals from 70+ countries attend WMC Week each year .
- 2,100+ Artists and DJs performed during the 29th Annual WMC Week in Miami & Miami Beach.
- 533 Total events presented at 133 venues during the 2014 WMC Week in Miami & Miami Beach.
- 427 Accredited Journalists participated in the WMC 2014 program.
- 50 Industry Panels, Seminars & Workshops were presented at WMC 2014.